Monday, November 16, 2009

Out of the Mouth of my little girl Kaylynn

I know it is late, but I need to get this written down before I forget it.

Psalm 8:2 - From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger.

Last monday night ( 11-9-09) I was up until rather late getting ready for a field trip that Kaylynn and I were going to be attending. Kaylynn had fallen asleep earlier on our couch, and I was up printing out a map and some more information that would help us be prepared for the event. I woke Kaylynn up to get her into her bed, and she starts telling me very matter of factly, "Grandpa is alive, do you know that mommy?" "Grandpa is alive!" Then she said, either Jesus can heal him, or Jesus has healed him. It was quite startling and quite amazing. I asked her if she had a dream, and she said yes, but after that she was too sleepy to want to talk about it. I asked her the next day and she would give me any details. Kaylynn has been talking alot about heaven lately, and we have went over the gospel with her on many different occasions. She talks about heaven coming down to earth. (Sometimes though she gets mixed up and says Earth is coming to heaven! :-) ). Anyways, so again when we were praying together tonight. She prayed for differently family members and said, Jesus I thank you for my Uncle (just a mix up) Bennie and that he is alive. I like that.
Oh, the faith of a child. Lord give us childlike faith that we may see your kingdom, and see by faith that our dear Abby and Grandpa Bennie are already there!

No comments: